Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I have a journal that I am retiring. http://rcp120778.livejournal.com
It's been with me through quite a number of years and many trials and tribulations. It's been with me for 4 moves from Georgia to South Carolina, back to Georgia, and to Tennessee. It's been with me for 3 break ups and plenty of dates. It's been with me for the saddest moments in my life as well as the best. I think it's time to move on however since it embodies so much of what I was and not what I am today.

My journal will probably be best enjoyed with a cold beer or cocktail and loud music in the background. You will find me laid back, drama free, passionate about my beliefs, and forever loyal to those who I call friends. Comment, question, request, add, and be creative. I welcome your thoughts as I am offering mine. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home